SulaFest 2016 is here!
The country’s most gorgeously situated eagerly awaited GOURMET music festival is back in its 9th edition on February 6th &7th and it’s bigger and better than ever before!
Ever wondered how it'd be to spend the night under the sparkling gaze of the stars of the night sky?
Breathing in the natural air, surrounded by lush green vineyards? Well, no need to look any further. SulaFest '16 brings to you the very popular 'Tent City' accommodation where the thrill and excitement of camping can be experienced.
What's more! There will be barbeque for the cool evenings and breakfast for the bright mornings!
Can't believe? Well, then you need to see to do… Come and experience the lovely ‘Tent City’ this SulaFest!
For more details refer to contact us page.
- Fill in details on our Contact Us page.Leave your name,contact and email.
- and contact Abhi - 9819817099 E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
- You would receive email with details along with Account number.
- Checkin Time - 12 noon
- Check out Time - 10 am
- Bank Details
- Account Name : Letscampout Campground Pvt.Ltd.
- Account No : 0911674864
- Bank Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Branch Name: Shivaji Park, Dadar West
- Account Type : Current Account
- IFSC CODE : KKBK0001376
- Please scan and email us the payment receipt / screenshot of Internet payments. Payments without valid supporting of the payment receipts will be considered invalid. Email: email@example.com
- Limited Seats.Entry on First come.First Pay basis.
|Camping Tariff + Festival Tariff|
|1 night camping + 1 Day Festival Pass||Rs. 5,700/per person.|
|1 night camping + 2 Day Festival Pass||Rs. 6,800/per person|
|2 nights camping + 2 Day Festival Pass||Rs. 9,800/per person|
|3 Nights camping + 2 Days Festival Access||Rs. 11,800/per person|
Camping in tents at Sula Vineyards Campground
- Tents on sharing basis – Two people, Four people & Eight people
- Tents equipped with Solar lights
- Bedding provided with mattress and pillows
- Shower arrangements Hot / Cold
- Portaloos & Dry Toilet Tents
- Morning Breakfast, Tea / Coffee & Mineral Water
- Barbeque (Veg / Non Veg) – Additional Cost
- Jam Up Session at Night
- Take Mumbai – Agra National Highway (NH3), crossing Thane Toll Naka, Bhiwandi bypass and onto the highway
After crossing Nashik Octroi Naka, keep left and DO NOT take the flyover
Take first LEFT at Garware Junction
Follow the road for 2.5 kms until Hindustan Hardy Spicer Circle, keeping LEFT at the roundabout
Follow the road for 2 kms until Papaya Nursery, turn LEFT at the first roundabout
Follow the Trimbak road for 0.3 km and turn RIGHT after Hotel Gurukrupa
Follow the road for 3 kms until Shivaji Nagar.
Turn LEFT at the end of the road at Shivaji Nagar and after 25 m, turn RIGHT
Follow the road for 2 kms (passing a pond) and turning RIGHT at first junction to Gangapur-Savargaon Road
Turn LEFT at the first junction on Gangapur-Savargaon Road and you will reach Sula in 1.5 kms
@ SulaFest 2016
Music,Live band and more in its own ampitheater.
Camp in world class Coleman tents.Tents are equipped with tent lights,Air beds,Blankets and pillows. Evening are spent in front of campfire and relishing Barbecue.
Adventure & More